Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I managed to totally flatten the battery in my Nav at the weekend, I used another vehicle to jump start it,
I took it for a long run and everything has been fine since, the only problem is my mpg and distance to empty seem to have disappeared from the dash display,
It's a 2012 non connect model.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Does your mileage trip reset itself to zero every time you switch it off now? There is a fuse in the glove box fuse holder that controls some of the dash functions, might be worth checking.

Edit: this was the post I was thinking of, it was on a Connect but it still could be worth checking out viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16937&hilit=mileage+reset

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have trip A and B working, it only resets back to zero if I hold the reset button in as normal.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have trip A and B working, it only resets back to zero if I hold the reset button in as normal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
aftermarket pioneer system but previous to that had a cheap ebay radio with gps etc in it and all worked fine.
ebay chinese rubbish was in it when i bought it

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thats your problem there, you need to plug back in the original unit start Nav , then change back to the pioneer without disconnecting the battery. I had the same issue with my 2012.

·
Registered
403 Posts
For some reason the mpg system goes through the head unit, and once power is removed it will not show back up on instrument panel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts