Nissan-Navara.net banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
My moneys on the suction control valve or the fuel pressure release valve.
Both can cause the engine to temporarily be massively under powered!

Reactions: cosmin01

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Changed the projectors and the xenon kit. Be very careful what you buy, if you ever do that. China cheap products are ordinary.
This one is with fast start ballasts and very good quality lens. The light pattern is what i was looking for.
And those angel eyes are phenomenal. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Finished the front leveling sensor wiring.
And tested the new LED fog lights. Huge difference! Measured ~950 lux with halogen bulb and ~1820 lux with LED bulb. Together with xenon high beam, will make a real pleasure from night driving.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Finished the front leveling sensor wiring.
And tested the new LED fog lights. Huge difference! Measured ~950 lux with halogen bulb and ~1820 lux with LED bulb. Together with xenon high beam, will make a real pleasure from night driving.
Looking good
Any chance of a link to the led you used in the fogs?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Finally the autoleveling is fully functional. I will try to make a short video with it. I'm so happy with the result! ?

Now i'm a little busy with installing the cornering on fog lamps.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
I had the complete cornering system from the car i sell. I just integrated it in the truck's electrical system.
I filmed the autoleveling system at work, but somehow it did not record. So i have to do it again and show to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulation! Can you write more details about the bixenon modification?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G950F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
There's not much to tell. You need a quality set of Morimoto H1 projectors (mine are 3"), a H1 xenon kit and make the dual beam modification from here: https://www.nissan-navara.net/153-exterior-modifications/105273-diode-duel-beam-headlights.html
The quality of projectors is very important. I tested 3 different types until i picked the right one.
Xenon must be 4300 or 5000k. Not more, not less.
And ofcourse, remove the bumper, open the headlights and install the projectors.

And most important... CLEAN work! I used surgical gloves, to not leave fingerprints on chromed surfaces.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts