BUMPERS OFF AN IMPORT. WHERES YA AERIAL

·
Registered
515 Posts
BUMPERS OFF AN IMPORT. WHERES YA AERIAL

·
Registered
515 Posts
dunno the ones ive seen say navara on the left of tail gate and sport to the right. no side steps and two tone leather steering wheel.otherwise all the same.the d22 D grade has almost everything the same but no elec aerial cheap cloth seats. :?

G

·
Rich said:
scarey said:
i think the d22 ''sport edition'' came with that bumper
Whats the difference between the sport edition and the other models?
didnt nissan do a 'raider' and 'sport' versions (or something like that) i think one had blacked out windows and the step bumper..

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Mine is a 02 D22 SE (Sports Equipe). It has stainless step/bumper, tinted windows, small '4x4 offroad' graphics near the back and sidesteps.
It is a UK model, but people have tried to tell me it is an import!
Many UK D22's don't have the s/s bumper because for some reason it is not classed as comercial with them fitted! (being classed comercial without them.) :?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its not an import, did have cloth seats but iv just changed it all for the black leather, air con.. but no climate control, my aerial is on the drivers side, all the chrome stuff is after market.

Got her for a ace price in oct, only paid 9.5K for her with all the chrome (although the inside was a mess!) although she was a CAT D... but the repair was A1 and you cant tell, just finnished sorting the minging seats, and she's looking showroom now!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
brakedust said:
its not an import, did have cloth seats but iv just changed it all for the black leather, air con.. but no climate control, my aerial is on the drivers side, all the chrome stuff is after market.

Got her for a ace price in oct, only paid 9.5K for her with all the chrome (although the inside was a mess!) although she was a CAT D... but the repair was A1 and you cant tell, just finnished sorting the minging seats, and she's looking showroom now!
Did I see it on ebay a we while ago?

Bumper came on a few sports models!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not sure, but I didn't buy her off e-bay though, thinking of selling about april though to get a D40.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I recognised the wheels an the lights together, an it was a cat D! It was probably a classified ad and advertised else where as well.

So Why chainge after a short time an forking out on a new interior? Peronally I love the D22, You cant beat it!! :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Naughty Nissan Man said:
I recognised the wheels an the lights together, an it was a cat D! It was probably a classified ad and advertised else where as well.

So Why chainge after a short time an forking out on a new interior? Peronally I love the D22, You cant beat it!! :D
I remember seeing it on ebay in september (i bought mine in August from ebay and were just browsing what was for sale) it was the wheels that caught my eye

1 - 20 of 26 Posts