Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I’d create a thread for my truck in here since I’ve got quite a few things I’ll be getting done within the next month or as soon as the parts turn up . Owned the trucks a Good few weeks now and slowly learning more about them via the forum . Had it’s full big service after it’s last which was 18k ago along with brake discs and pads . Had the tracking done at the same time and it came back worse then it was ! Garage couldn’t fit me in when I was free and I didn’t want to leave it with them for a day so I just went elsewhere to get that done as it raised a ESP WARNING lamp on the dash . Tracking fixed and now ESP light is off thankfully !!!.

so far I’ve swapped out the metal outback cover for a hard tri Fold cover . Reason for this is that I really want a roll bar . I have a basic roll bar on order which I’ll end up spraying black but I’ll keep it chrome for a bit though ! Windows tinted 100% limo all the way round and got my private plate on . The lightbar is from LR challenge on eBay with custom brackets . It fits OK not the best fit in my opinion still feels like the lightbar isn’t long enough for the brackets kit.I haven’t actually seen what it looks like at night yet .

Upgraded headlights, side light and rear number plate lights on order too . I went for the John red 17x7 steels with 285 70 17 Roadcruza tyres . I know these ain’t the best tyres but I only do about 6-8k miles a year so don’t drive much to be honest .
I’ve posted the body lift kit and the spacer lift kit in this thread so gives someone else an idea for when the kits fitted and what it looks like incase they want to buy the same one .

Attachments

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got bored so thought it give me headlights a slight tint . Was expecting it be a bit darker if I’m honest but still a MOD for today . Not everyone’s cup of tea but I’ve always been a fan of tinted headlights and rear lights

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts