Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Nissan Navara d40 I can just about her the voice on my sat nav and when I get calls on hands free can someone help thanks lee

·
Administrator
13,630 Posts
The sound just comes from the front speakers, either you have it faded to the rear or your front speakers have gone weak.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Nissan Navara d40 I can just about hear the voice on my sat nav and when I get calls on hands free can someone help thanks lee my radio is fine and sound

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sound just comes from the front speakers, either you have it faded to the rear or your front speakers have gone weak.
How can I test my front speakers and thanks for getting back to me if your ok with it can you call me 07903587469

·
Super Moderator
182 Posts
Turn the radio on, adjust fade to front and put your ear next to the speaker. If it's not working then check the connections but OE speakers are usually junk and fail at some point. Cheap enough to replace though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turn the radio on, adjust fade to front and put your ear next to the speaker. If it's not working then check the connections but OE speakers are usually junk and fail at some point. Cheap enough to replace though.
Thanks for getting back to me

·
Super Moderator
182 Posts
No trouble, interested to hear what's wrong when you find out. Mine has a dead driver's door speaker. I've been meaning to replace the front speakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts