Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Please help me resolve or understand this puzzle.
passenger side power window motor is not working through door switch or the master switch
the connector has 6 wires
1- blue-white
2- green-yellow
3- green solid (hot with switch)
4- blue solid
5- red-white (always hot with ign on)
6- black (behind blue)

- if i connect this connector to the passenger door switch, master and door switches will not work
if I stick an extra wire in the blue-white hole and connect the other end to ground, the door switch works up and down but the master switch will work only down
  • if I stick the extra wire in the solid blue wire hole and connect it to ground the master switch will work up but not down and the door switch will work down only.
  • again if stick the extra wire in the green-yellow wire hole and connect it to ground the master switch will work down but not up and the door switch will work down only.
  • if I stick the extra wire in the solid green (middle) wire hole and connect it to ground then press the door switch it will make a short

I tried different switch but still not working

any help is appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem, the door switch cables goes through the master switch on driver's door. I changed the master switch and it s all good.

·
Registered
104 Posts
First you can try to open and clean master switch. Most of the times the master switch is the main problem.

Send from my Mi 9 Lite

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the same problem, the door switch cables goes through the master switch on driver's door. I changed the master switch and it s all good.
Thanks tudorG
absolutely correct replacing master switch solved the issue

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First you can try to open and clean master switch. Most of the times the master switch is the main problem.

Send from my Mi 9 Lite
Thorough cleaning and sanding contacts did not help. the master switch affects all switches, thank you anyway for the suggestion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts