Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All well after installing a keyless remote system with the help of Sparkey on here Cheers Sparkey I now have another problem. The Rear offside window works fine from the the rear s/w but will only open from the main drivers console and wont close. I have swapped the rear left/right door switches and its still the same.
I did have the front drivers door card off when doing the keyless remote install and gone back and checked every thing which looks ok.
I think all the drivers door console S/Ws go via the dreaded BCM.
If anyone has had this problem it would be appreciated if you could let me know the fix.
Cheers

·
Administrator
11,893 Posts
Hi All well after installing a keyless remote system with the help of Sparkey on here Cheers Sparkey I now have another problem. The Rear offside window works fine from the the rear s/w but will only open from the main drivers console and wont close. I have swapped the rear left/right door switches and its still the same.
I did have the front drivers door card off when doing the keyless remote install and gone back and checked every thing which looks ok.
I think all the drivers door console S/Ws go via the dreaded BCM.
If anyone has had this problem it would be appreciated if you could let me know the fix.
Cheers
Moved to the D40 section.

More likely a damaged wire, tough to find though.

·
Super Moderator
4,356 Posts
The rear windows power does run through the drivers door switch and if youve had if out recently i would guess something been disturbed.
However the switch is easy to damage so i would source a replacement drivers switch first or even see if theres a member near you that wouldn't mind you using theres to test with!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts