Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wide arch kit for a D40, brand new, it comes in matt black and is in 6 piece's.
Collection from the Edinburgh area EH268AL
I'm looking for £120, but open to sensible offers, text or call 07795560818
First pic is what it looks like fitted, you can find the kit on the usual auction site for more pics, price on there is £170 +£200 delivery.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a wide arch kit for a D40, brand new, it comes in matt black and is in 6 piece's.
Collection from the Edinburgh area EH268AL
I'm looking for £120, but open to sensible offers, text or call 07795560818
First pic is what it looks like fitted, you can find the kit on the usual auction site for more pics, price on there is £170 +£200 delivery.

View attachment 65247 View attachment 65248 View attachment 65249
Sorry if this is a silly question but will this fit a d22 02

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi there. I am interested. Do you know how far they roughly extend out from the current bodywork. Do you have to cut the body work or do they bolt on? Cheers. Stu.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there. I am interested. Do you know how far they roughly extend out from the current bodywork. Do you have to cut the body work or do they bolt on? Cheers. Stu.
Hi, they extend out about 5 -6 inches, you don't need to cut they body work, the bottom screws on under the wheel arch and the top is bonded to the body work, I have the bonding sealant that ill include in the price, Steve

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry but 2 people have already expressed interest, im just waiting for them to get back to me, if for some reason, they both fall through, ill give you a shout 👍

·
Registered
4 Posts
No worries, I'll be in Edinburgh next weekend anyway, if it does for whatever reason fall through.

Thanks

Doug

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,894 Posts
Did this listing sell?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts