Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uep the little diddy fuses are specials :(

Had to go to the dealer today and buy a 15amp fuse for the cigarette lighter ( too many aux lights )

they are so small its easy to loose them :(

Just to let you know.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Brian,
What aux lights are you running of the cigarette lighter?. I'd have though the KC's 8) 8) would have been on a dedicated circuit with a relay in which you could add conventional inline blade fuses.. with a pilot from main beam.

When I had 150W lights, I ran 18amp wire to each light from a chunky relay. They were earthed to the chassis so I also uprated the earth straps as well to make sure.

Knowing how complex modern engine / vehicle management systems are, I break into the looms as little as possible and just add dedicated circuits.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
just to note - (again) theres a hidden fuse box - which has things like the headlights in it - its near the bulkhead, left side, in a square box just behind the ABS pump block - pig to get into - there a 4 clip things.

however - as its not listed int he manual, muckin' about with it may invalidate a warrenty.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hidden fuse box, with the headlight fuses in, awkward to get too :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.