Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

In the process of replacing the heater matrix core but wondering if i can cut the ally pipes on the old one and rejoin with rubber hose to the new one? Is there any reason this cannot be done?

I already have the dash out and removing the steel bars etc in the morning.

Thinking it will save a bit of time and save the a/c from having to be re-gassed.

Cheers Si.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just replaced mine the other day, bugger of a job. Hope it all goes back in again, I had a couple of left over screws, lol.
My climate control is not working now, so pay attention to the plugs etc. I wish I had taken a few photos along the way.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just replaced mine the other day, bugger of a job. Hope it all goes back in again, I had a couple of left over screws, lol.
lol, yeah I did my AC Evaporator and I too had a few screws left over. I pulled the dash back out to see when they were meant to go but to no avail !!

·
Super Moderator
4,430 Posts
lol, yeah I did my AC Evaporator and I too had a few screws left over. I pulled the dash back out to see when they were meant to go but to no avail !!
Ive always said when you reassemble something, if you ain't got any screws left over you've done something wrong!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts