Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have a 2019 Nissan Navara SE 2.3 A/T. From start up, you can hear a very loud noise, it sounds like a fan, and it increases as you step on the gas, i think it could be the cooling fan, i have no clue, it is very noisy and noticeable from the outside when driving around. The weird part is that after reaching a speed of around 60km/h once, the noise will stop and only come back after hours of being turned off. It gives the impression that the car is very weak and can be annoying to hear it. Is it normal? Or a is it a known issue. Please help.

·
Administrator
14,275 Posts
Welcome.
Take it to your dealer, it is under warranty.
It does sound like the cooling fan is stuck on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello, thank you for the quick response, considering that the nearest dealer is a far from where i live, do you know what are the possible causes of this problem. It literally sounds like a truck. And then after accelerating to a speed of 60km/h, the fan stops, only comes back after hours. The sound is very unsatisfying. Anyway, thank you for your help.

·
Administrator
14,275 Posts
hello, thank you for the quick response, considering that the nearest dealer is a far from where i live, do you know what are the possible causes of this problem. It literally sounds like a truck. And then after accelerating to a speed of 60km/h, the fan stops, only comes back after hours. The sound is very unsatisfying. Anyway, thank you for your help.
You could try contacting the dealer. they might have somebody local to you who can carry out the diagnosis and fit the new part

·
Registered
238 Posts
You could try contacting the dealer. they might have somebody local to you who can carry out the diagnosis and fit the new part
That’s true you don’t have to be a dealer to carry out warranty repairs as long as they use genuine parts.

·
Administrator
14,275 Posts
I guess Mozambique is a bit more difficult than most other countries when it comes to main dealers.

·
Registered
238 Posts
That
I guess Mozambique is a bit more difficult than most other countries when it comes to main dealers.
true suppose it’s like aus a lot of outback area,s don’t know what type of indie garage networks they’ve got, Don’t know much about the Country.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts