Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would stick up some pics of my navara. Got some plans to lower it a bit but still trying to find out about it :cry: Thought i would update with some better pics...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wouldn't lower your truck mate - looks awesome as is. Chrome door handles needed!

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
I wouldn't lower the truck either, it looks great imo :D

I've actually just ordered a set of those wheels in 20", as i was told 22" causes probs, but after reading some posts and seeing yours i think i'll change the order to 22".

Very nice looking truck :wink:

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Hi Rich, i ordered a set last week that look the same, mine are River TST's 22"

I originaly ordered 20" but decided to "go large" :wink:

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Hi Rich, i spoke to sales today, i was told my truck is already in, has to be checked over etc, and i should get my hands on it sometime next week.

I really hope so, it's been the longest 4 weeks of my life i think? :D :wink:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Lil'Trucker! said:
Hi Rich, i spoke to sales today, i was told my truck is already in, has to be checked over etc, and i should get my hands on it sometime next week.

I really hope so, it's been the longest 4 weeks of my life i think? :D :wink:
What colour did you order :D

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
I ordered black mate, i know very common lol, i just think it's suited to black, i also really like the red, and blue.

How are you liking your king cab? :wink:

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
I want a roll n lock Rich, but i've already over spent on goodies, and i'll probably have to buy a second roll bar from somewhere now, as atm i have a nice dented one :roll:

My wheels are in apparently, they're just waiting on tyres, my chrome mirror covers and s/s handle covers came today, and i have a bed liner, hope it's the right one?, as it's from the same people as the roll bar! :shock:

Anyway glad all is going well with yours Rich :wink:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts