Nissan-Navara.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys. My name is Paul and I work for Barnard & Brough, a Nissan Dealer in Sussex. I will match the printed quoted price of any Nissan dealer and work in the same way. I know that some of you guys like gardening because I have seen the words Moss and Rose mentioned on here regularly. It would seem to me that the whole Navara Forum would benefit from a Navara dealer in the South of England who considers himself to be more than competitive and also have a good level of service. I hope to get a good reputation on here as being trustworthy. Please send me a message and give me a try.

G

·
hi paul..nice offer mate, its very unusual to find a honest and trustworthy car salesman: :wink:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Yeah I've been gardening!

My Rose is blooming luvvily :D

My local dealer wouldn't give me £2.5K off list price so bought it from the "Garden Centre" instead.

Would think the Southern Counties would like a similar place, unless they're too posh to push for a discount ;)

Bob

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi,

It would be good to have another dealer doing discounted parts (properly discounted that is, Nissan's mark-up seems to be huge!) other than Holdcroft's who aren't on here and frequent ebay alot.

There are a lot of technically astute people on here (absolutely not me), who might only require a part being posted to them, so your locality, and potential market, could be UK wide!

Could your parts guy be the forum's best friend? 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be good to have another dealer doing discounted parts (properly discounted that is, Nissan's mark-up seems to be huge!) other than Holdcroft's who aren't on here and frequent ebay alot.

There are a lot of technically astute people on here (absolutely not me), who might only require a part being posted to them, so your locality, and potential market, could be UK wide!

Could your parts guy be the forum's best friend?

I will be pleased to ask him but I need some feed back from you guys. What do you consider a huge mark up and what do you think is a reasonable mark up? Obviously he is not going to do things at cost so please help me find the common ground?

·
Registered
175 Posts
paulyw69 said:
What do you consider a huge mark up and what do you think is a reasonable mark up? Obviously he is not going to do things at cost so please help me find the common ground?
IMHO, to accumulate enough views to warrant analysis could take forever and could be an absolute waste of time for your chap.

You'd be best advised to create and publish an accessory list at a decent price for the benefit of what's now nearly 500 Navara owners.

You'll know what's competitive, I already mentioned your competitors name who seems to be the ONLY UK Nissan Dealer with any marketing prowess.

Cheers in advance or any effort that benefits this great forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.