Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I have a 2013 v9x Navara, and as far as I know they are all Spain-spec...now I like being different, looking to change my headlights to Halogen Projector's

Now...while I'm working in the US they dont know what a Navara is, they have it as the Frontier, does the Frontier come in Thai and Spain variations too? And second question is would the headlights and/or mounting brackets differ on the different models?

Looking forward to hearing back from you

·
Administrator
17,173 Posts
Hi guys

I have a 2013 v9x Navara, and as far as I know they are all Spain-spec...now I like being different, looking to change my headlights to Halogen Projector's

Now...while I'm working in the US they dont know what a Navara is, they have it as the Frontier, does the Frontier come in Thai and Spain variations too? And second question is would the headlights and/or mounting brackets differ on the different models?

Looking forward to hearing back from you
Welcome to the forum.

Correct that the V9x were all made in Spain. I doubt if there are any others in the US.

Actually the frontier is assembled in the US and Mexico for the North American market. Last time I checked Wikipedia it said the Frontier is bigger than the Navara, which is wrong.

There are quite a lot of detail differences, but most parts are interchangeable. I have it in back of my mind that the 2005 to 2010 models had the same headlights, but after 2010 they were different. I might be wrong! On reflection I am not sure projectors are even available on the post 2010 models.

Actually lots of people have fitted the projectors and been disappointed with light output anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts