Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty easy request for anyone that has a clutch and flywheel around for the yd25ddti. I'm looking for the dimensions (I'm stateside so I don't have access to any), mounting offsets and such for mainly the flywheel as far as # of teeth on the ring gear, diameter, offset spacing. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it as I'm trying to see if it's possible to modify to work on a different engine. If you have cad even better but a hand drawing with dimensions works too. Cheers.

·
Administrator
11,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum

We do ask all new members if they can kindly pop over to the introduction section and introduce themselves.

you have asked a technical question that will take effort for somebody to respond to, you will have to appreciate that we get many one post wonders on this forum.

Just thinking about it it would be worth you visiting the the Exedy website as I seem to remember that they have some detailed specifications on their clutches.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will introduce myself. However I have talked to exedy vai email and they do not have the dimensions I'm asking for available. I even emailed the UK site. I have even gone as far as asking Nissan part suppliers if they could get the part number in reference and they are not able to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully somebody has one kicking around in their shed....
That's what I'm hoping. I don't think they changed any of the dimensions between it and the dmf/smf that take the smaller diameter clutches. The only thing that should have changed between them should be the clutch cover bolt pattern as it relates to the friction area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody want to measure the offsets and diameters of any yd25ddti flywheel? surely someone has one that's scrap even. DMF or SMF doesn't matter

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if someone can accurately measure and take photos (calipers/mic) I'll paypal them $10 USD for their time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts