Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I need urgent help finding Nissan Tube Assy Inlet part number 144605X21C .
I need it for my Nissan pathfinder 2012 V9X engine.

I google it all over but couldn't find such a new/used part.

Any help where I can buy such a part will be highly appreciated.

Right now I have a crack in this pipe therefore there is no proper vacuum hence the engine not functioning well.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
15,137 Posts
Have you tried Partsouq?

I don't know the part, is it repairable or can be replaced with something else?

·
Administrator
4,894 Posts
Have you tried the main dealer?
I know there generally more expensive but I had a similar problem about a year ago with the turbos water pipe! (Yes the D40s turbo is indeed water cooled) I could only find a couple of pictures online and no one sold them/had them in stock!
Ended up going to the dealer and he said he'd never heard of this pipe failing so they don't stock it!
But he ordered it and a week later it came in! ( hugely overpriced for what it was, but if you need it you need it!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you tried Partsouq?

I don't know the part, is it repairable or can be replaced with something else?
The problem that is I don't know if this pipe can be repaired. I was told that the vacuum pressure is high and any repair will fail. Anyway I still considering that if I will not find this part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you tried the main dealer?
I know there generally more expensive but I had a similar problem about a year ago with the turbos water pipe! (Yes the D40s turbo is indeed water cooled) I could only find a couple of pictures online and no one sold them/had them in stock!
Ended up going to the dealer and he said he'd never heard of this pipe failing so they don't stock it!
But he ordered it and a week later it came in! ( hugely overpriced for what it was, but if you need it you need it!)
I barely manage to find this part yet it is very pricey without any justification the cost is more than 500 euro for a pipe!!!!. On the other hand, I find few Russian sites holding a used pipe, but it looks like they are not doing international shipping. Still looking around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts