Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does he work his gwp or show.whats his name youll be suprised who we know.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
germans a very active dog on the go all the time.you could walk it for him,good for the navara image always gets the ladies attention.

·
Registered
37 Posts
NEIL said:
germans a very active dog on the go all the time.you could walk it for him,good for the navara image always gets the ladies attention.
They're lovelly looking GWP's! a few falconry lads I know will use nothing else in the field. I use a Brittany at the moment but will give a GWP a whirl when I need another dog....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Like the website. Good to see some unusual gundog breeds.

I've got Gordon Setters. Not got round to doing my own website as yet, too busy maintaining the Gordon Setter Association website!!

Started off showing my Gordons but have now got more into field trialling - hence the Navara!!!

Have just about finished getting the Navara kitted out for them ready for this years trials - Scotland in March should be good experience.

Melissa

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
NEIL said:
I would but I dont live next door any more! I'm thinking (a lot) of getting a springer spanial but I mite be dissapointed because i dont think you could get a nicer one than my dads!

They are good accessory for 'the pull' :lol: not that thats reason I would get one!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
jasper said:
NEIL said:
They're lovelly looking GWP's! a few falconry lads I know will use nothing else in the field. I use a Brittany at the moment but will give a GWP a whirl when I need another dog....
Maybe thats the image he is trying to keep, he used to do quite a bit of falcanary back in the day in the midlands!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.