Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Been driving one of them there L200's for the past 3 years and am sick of it. Always breaking down, had 3 engines so far. :oops:

so I've just ordered a brand new Aventura in Black and should get it in 10 days... Can't wait :D

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself

·
Registered
222 Posts
nelbert said:
Hi All
Been driving one of them there L200's for the past 3 years and am sick of it. Always breaking down, had 3 engines so far. :oops:

so I've just ordered a brand new Aventura in Black and should get it in 10 days... Can't wait :D

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself

Welcome.............. I have an idea you will be well chuffed with it :wink: :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi Nelbert,

Good to have you on board glad (er, I mean sorry) to hear about the probs with your L200 :lol:

Seriously, I'm surprised to hear about so many engine replacements etc. -but don't worry, your experience with a Navara will be brilliant :wink:

Best wishes,

Ezz.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers boys

Looking forward to getting hold of the beast and hopefully not spending anymore time driving about in a golf plus!!! as I was doing last month whilst engine been replaced.
Mind you last year when engine blew up Mitsubishi hired me a rather nice Nissan Patrol!!! :lol: Oh the irony!!! :wink:

·
Registered
481 Posts
nelbert said:
Mitsubishi hired me a rather nice Nissan Patrol!!!
Those guys are switched on...NOT!

They may as well supply Nissan GB with a copy of their customer database :lol:

Glad it got you interested in Nissan's anyway mate :wink:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had My D40 3 weeks now and chuffed to bits with it. Just waiting for my alpha GSE top to arrive just to top the job off....

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
welcome to the site, My Dad has a Old L200 Trojan, Sometimes i feel sorry for him :(

·
Registered
279 Posts
had a new L200 try a race me off the lights the other day.........
my they are slow i only had to drive normally and lost him :shock:
i would be well hacked off if it were the other way round 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.