Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 馃榾
I'm a new member and new owner of a used Navara d22 3l turbo with 169k on the clock.

Can anyone offer some advice with a problem I'm having please? When in1st gear it seems to take off as usual but then loses all power and just crawls. In 2nd gear it does the same. I haven't noticed any problems since I brought it a week ago. Yesterday it worked fine today its not going anywhere.

I know nothing about cars and plan to take it to the mechanic tomorrow but it would be good to know what I'm asking for..

Thanks

Administrator
Hello 馃榾
I'm a new member and new owner of a used Navara d22 3l turbo with 169k on the clock.

Can anyone offer some advice with a problem I'm having please? When in1st gear it seems to take off as usual but then loses all power and just crawls. In 2nd gear it does the same. I haven't noticed any problems since I brought it a week ago. Yesterday it worked fine today its not going anywhere.

I know nothing about cars and plan to take it to the mechanic tomorrow but it would be good to know what I'm asking for..

Thanks
Welcome along.

Worst case is a failed fuel pump, it might be as simple as a fuel filter or boost leak

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome along.

Worst case is a failed fuel pump, it might be as simple as a fuel filter or boost leak
Thank you. I know the neutral switch was recently replaced, not sure if that's related. Off to the mechanic tomorrow. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thw problem was the misalignment of this orange ball which acts like a buffer behind the accelerator pedal which allows contact with a magnetic attenuator that triggers fuel. Or something like that..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts