Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im'e john as said from nuneaton. this is the second owners club site iv'e joined (other being ford probe as my son owned one and had problems with it) . Both my son and myself are in to dragracing .at the moment i am building him a 19' long slingshot (front engine) dragster (the slingshot style is nostalgic as of the 70's) will be fitting a big block 460 ford engine (7.5 litres we estimate 600hp if we get tune right car will be only 2/3rds of a ton. i have also fitted a few cars with lpg conversions (including probe ,3.6xjs, range rover).
Now down to car a 52 plate d22 2.5tdi double cab . i have owned since august but only just found your site :roll: i should have looked earlier silly me

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum

Post some pics........you can even post some of the Navara. :lol:

LPG conversion is pretty popular here as LPG is about 55c/ltr which is just over 1 pound/gal UK. Also the government gives a $2000 subsidy on installation on private cars. Sadly mine is commercial so I dip out. :cry:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi the cost of lpg here is around 40p per litre compared with 90p+ for petrol. to convert the xjs last year cost me £450 for the kit . it took a day and a half to complete. my son is now running around for half the cost and loving it. will get a shot of chassis we have built from scratch asap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.