Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all , I have put a deposit today on a 61 plate one owner 130,000 mile V6 Outlaw ☺In Silver with matching Snug top . Looks at a few dogs before finding this one !
Hopefully I’ve done the right thing ! Very tidy , virtually no chassis rust , everything seems to work 🤞🏻. Will be collecting it this coming week (it’s getting Mot’d ) . I previously ran Land Rover’s , Range Rover’s and Discovery’s (older models) so I don’t need to tell you why I’ve switched ! It drove lovely , the engine and box are super smooth with all the power I will ever need and the interior is Range Rover level
More info when I’ve collected it
James

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot one thing , the guys on the Hilux forum will be upset as I said I was going to buy an Invincible spec Lux but there was just no comparison

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome i have a 2010 2.5 also had a Discovery 3 and a range rover sport plus others before and this vehicle has so many less problems lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I’m picking it up on Sunday on my way back from a rally in Northumberland (car, not political !) , can’t wait.

·
Administrator
4,897 Posts
A lot of ex Land rover owners on here! Myself included!
Just for grin factor. i've seen my mates v6 nav wipe the floor with a 3.2 ranger! And I saw that same ranger wipe the floor with a hylux so ........ just saying lol 😉
My mate since had his remapped and Holly ****! a 2 and a half truck shouldn't be able to move that quick! It can keep up to my sport ka!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts