Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very HappyHi all just joined today.
I am from South Africa (gauteng) and have a 2006 Navara 4x4 Turbo Diesel with a 2.5inch AC suspension kit.

Regards

·
Registered
221 Posts
No........ we don't like your type around here mate .....so pi$$off :twisted:

Only joking Pete......well i assume there is only one pete from gauteng with a nav with those specs :lol:
Welcome to this forum......yeah i know i get around a bit 8)
And i wont ask for any pics of Rhino's with Navara mate.....not at least straight away.......but a lion would be cool.
Hey do they have the same specs as the "aventura" in S.A.??
What model do you have??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
javascript:emoticon(':eek:')
Surprised Hey Nav fancy meeting you here, I don't know what an adventura is as far as the spec levels of the navara here in SA is concerned I got one of the first 4x4's that were sold here this year in Feb the 4x4 has only now officially been released nissan brought in some earlier (including mine) but did not market them. There is only one spec level with a choice of 4.0l petrol and 2.5 turbo diesel and the petrol has a choice of manual or auto trans. None of them come with any badging so if it's an se xe xle or whatever I have no clue they don't even have a badge for engine size or if it is a 4x4 or not. Oh and you can have any model you want as long it's double cab haha.

Have you found any links for parts to jazz up the interior a little. I'm tired of all that black plastic it needs a little colour to lift it. The only thing that a liked about the hilux was the dash the rest was **** especially the seats (what garbage).

Regards
Peter

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yeah we just get a very base model and a not so base model with either engines or gearboxes and only duel cabs there is a 4x2 model only V6 and top specs.

You could get some fluffy dice and some leopard print seat covers...........no ....I know what, paint some zebra stripes on the nav and zebra seat covers how cool would that be.

Here a link to some dash kits.......no zebra kits yet :cry:
http://www.nycdashes.com/cart/customer/ ... 26&page=1e

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey nav, I think maybe some fake fur on the dash would look cool haha.
Don't mok the painted zebra stripes there are still lots of old folks out there that think they can get closer to wild life by painting stripes on their old land rovers, they think they can get closer to feeding lions with those zebra stripes , imagine that don't they know lions eat zebrajavascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rolling Eyes? Hence chewed up landy tyres!

regards
peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.