Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new NGuard auto it’s stunning looking all in black, the yellow stitching finishes the interior off , but be warned the electrics for a tow bar have an issue where u currently can’t put any on ?

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
What is the issue?
Is it only on the auto that has the issue.
I’ve ordered mine in grey, getting it the beginning of JAN.
Only extra I was getting Nissan to fit was the tow-bar!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the moment the loom on the truck doesn’t allow a splitter to be put in , there should be 7 wires but on the new truck there’s is only 3 at the connector , I’ve spoken to 6 big tow bar company’s and the main manufacturer of looms and there isn’t an option at mo

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you'd have to wire it from each component separately. A pain, but not a big deal.
It is a pain as cutting into wiring invalidates the warranty and I swap trucks every 18month

·
Registered
516 Posts
Makes you wonder why anyone would buy a Nissan when they're built by total incompetents! If I had your money I'd get a RHD F150.:surprise:

·
Registered
362 Posts
It does look good in all black...hope you enjoy it.

What on earth though is the window trim still in chrome for?!! What are Nissan thinking with that one? And the tow bar option? That’s plain crazy. Thankfully my auto has tow bar and electrics... what has changed on the new ones?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts