Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just a quick post i was just wounding if any you boys on here have had the same trouble? when i picked up my new tekna 3 months ago it pulled to the left and the steering wheel wasnt straight when driving in a straight line have any of you had this trouble, it went in 3 times before they sorted it but wouldnt tell me what they had done, it wasnt the tracking as i had that checked else where and was spot on. i wonder how many more are like it, the 10 plate they lent me was just the same :scratch: i know this should of been spoted when the pdi check was done on all new car/ vans/ 4x4s, i just hope my new one isnt the same it will be with me in 6weeks ive been told :)

·
Premium Member
11,353 Posts
newnavara said:
hi just a quick post i was just wounding if any you boys on here have had the same trouble? when i picked up my new tekna 3 months ago it pulled to the left and the steering wheel wasnt straight when driving in a straight line have any of you had this trouble, it went in 3 times before they sorted it but wouldnt tell me what they had done, it wasnt the tracking as i had that checked else where and was spot on. i wonder how many more are like it, the 10 plate they lent me was just the same :scratch: i know this should of been spoted when the pdi check was done on all new car/ vans/ 4x4s, i just hope my new one isnt the same it will be with me in 6weeks ive been told :)

I've never wounded any one mate :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :thumbright:

But if you where wondering about my truck, no mate, she runs straight and true :thumbright: :D

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Our Murano was always wrong, and the Patrol when it was done to spec. There are some decent garages around that can do a proper 4 wheel alignment and can compensate for whatever you are experiencing. Wish I did that before on the Murano as I got 12k more out of my third set of tyres.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Shame they didn’t tell you as I’m having the same issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts