Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I joined the Forum today and would like to say Hi to you all, I picked up a Navara yesterday and was very pleased with it until I started it this morning, I'll go into more detail in the technical forum! anyway here's a quick pic taken of it when I arrived home yesterday.

Take Care

Tony

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks! looking forward to talking to you all in the future....

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
great to have you aboard, someone local to me :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Brian

Good to see another Norfolk guy on hear! you know what they say about us Inteligent Norfolk folk "I can't read or write but I can drive a tractor" :wink:.

Cheers

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Jasper mate hope you are going to stgick araound as i need all the help to get these events off the gound ;)

YOu want to Off road this Sunday ???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Brian

I would have loved to and would certainly love to sometime in the future but I'm having a few probelms with this Nav, I have read through the tech stuff on the forum and its frightend the life out of me about this Motor! its got all the signs of Timeing chain Problems and sounds like a bag of spanners from cold, just been out and started it tonight and boy it sounds awful but clears up when warm, I have just seen on the FSH that this was a recall Motor and there is a note saying the belt has been checked and tensioner fitted! but the problem is definitley still well and truely there, I'm sh***ing myself that the chain might go now :(.

do you know a good Nissan dealership in this area Brian? the worry of this is doing my head in, The nearest I can find is Yarmouth but surley there is one a bit closer, It brought the car yesterday and paid a fair lump for it, the prospect of the chain going is a big worry.

Cheers

Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts