Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined up to the forum. Have a 55 plate Adventura since Feb 06. Its my third Navara. Owned two of the D22. First one got knicked twice.
Present one has a tunnit device fitted, seems to improve the performance and seems a lot smoother. I tow a boat most weekends in the winter, have a front tow bar fitted to make life easier on the slipways as i'm **** at reversing.

·
Registered
279 Posts
welcome mate, hope you enjoy. nice to see a long term owner i do not think there are many people on there third Navara :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First Navara was a pig, didn't drive as well as the second one, not as smooth. It was a 02 plate so it was one of the first. Replacement drove much better. Had all the bits fitted from the dealer(import) leather,tints,bull bars etc. Sold it to a mate who used it in Spain, fishing guide.
New one drives and feels better, have to keep remebering towing the boat. Boat used for fishing.
Any body had probs with central locking......seat belt tentioner......whell falling off?

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
drivers side seat belt tension er does-net re turn :( on mine either

that's about it,
Great vehicle for Drifting :) just love it when I'm in a open field :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
they do drift well. can you hold a gear with the auto's brian?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Brian the Snail said:
drivers side seat belt tension er does-net re turn :( on mine either
Got my seatbelt replaced under warranty today with same problem. Had problem with central locking a while back. Electronic activators made horrendous noise like a 'claxon' when locking with remote.(an improvement on the horn though) . Had drivers side replaced, but passengers side was the same. Wasn't noticed until first one fixed. Both went faulty at same time. All fixed now though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sounds like the same problem. Due for a service in a few weeks. I bought it second hand from a Nissan dealer, it had done 10,000miles, and was serviced at the time of purchase, its now done 28,000 so not sure what service it will be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.