Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just a quick helloo, don`t forget before you all had fancypant Navaras, they were just called a D21! :D

Unless you came from Oz, they used the Navara name way back when.

Mine`s a 1995, 2.7 TD, double cab import from Cypres. No leccy windows, no air-con, no central locking! cheapskates! :roll:

Laters,
Barny.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yet another D21/22.. Welcome Barny

JPD have you put up any details of your rig anywhere?..wouldn't mind some info and taking a butchers at some pics if possible.

Doh..just seen your Towing is my game thread!!!

Wouldn't mind having a look at it in the flesh some time...you're just down the road in Stockton methinks....

·
Registered
363 Posts
No problemo ****, open for viewing any time!

I will get round to posting a few more pics when I get back to Blighty (I'm currently in Luanda). I have some here with me such as details of the towing hitch in the back of the Navara and other tech stuff? Problem out here is our internet bandwidth is about 60kbs so it takes about 30 seconds just to change pages. Blood nightmare uploading images.

Here is the link again:

http://www.nissan-navara.net/gallery/im ... jpd001.jpg

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome Barny.

Good old D21's, proper vehicles - they also did one that looked like it had a truckman top built in - this was known as the Terrano in the countries where it was sold, hence the reason that even the very first UK Terrano's were called 'Terrano II'.

The D21 is new anyway, before that we had the 720 series 'Kingcab', and I think there was a 620 before that!

Anyway mate, sorry for boring you (and everyone else), as far as I am concerned, you are fully eligible for membership :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha haa, beat me to it! I was just going to mention the Mk1 Terrano and the 720 pick ups.

I didn`t know about a 620 tho, I shall have to delve into the deep dark history of Datsun! Or maybe not! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
221 Posts
jpd said:
No problemo ****, open for viewing any time!

I will get round to posting a few more pics when I get back to Blighty (I'm currently in Luanda). I have some here with me such as details of the towing hitch in the back of the Navara and other tech stuff? Problem out here is our internet bandwidth is about 60kbs so it takes about 30 seconds just to change pages. Blood nightmare uploading images.

Here is the link again:

http://www.nissan-navara.net/gallery/im ... jpd001.jpg
Cheers JPD

·
Registered
481 Posts
barnyzuki said:
Ha haa, beat me to it! I was just going to mention the Mk1 Terrano and the 720 pick ups.

I didn`t know about a 620 tho, I shall have to delve into the deep dark history of Datsun! Or maybe not! :mrgreen:
I am only going from memory mate, I may be wrong about the 620, I think they did one, it looked like it should have been on the set of 'The Walton's' :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.