Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Currently in the process of purchasing a 16 plate N-Connecta, expecting to get my hands on it early next week. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure there is a specific name for the colour but its 'Dark Blue'. Will find out the paint code when I have my mitts on its

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its arrived in Dorset

Following on from my introduction post of last week, my NP300 has been delivered to deepest Dorset from the dealer I found it on in Nottingham. This will be used as part of my handyman business. As I've had a busy day today, all I've done is reversed it up on to my drive!

So first trip will be to Wickes tomorrow morning for supplies!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,309 Posts
Following on from my introduction post of last week, my NP300 has been delivered to deepest Dorset from the dealer I found it on in Nottingham. This will be used as part of my handyman business. As I've had a busy day today, all I've done is reversed it up on to my drive!

So first trip will be to Wickes tomorrow morning for supplies!
Nice looking truck:thumbright:
Ive merged your 2 threads as its more of an update than a new thread :thumbright:

·
Super Moderator
4,309 Posts
Thanks gfromleeds. schoolboy error!
No worries it doesnt effect your post count it just makes it easier to follow a conversation ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi @Paul_C and welcome!
I'm just up the beach from you. Have a look at my Garage and give me wave when you go past. I'll watch for you on the beach!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts