Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally took delivery last week navara aventura auto,storm grey,few extra goodies,parking sensors,mountain top,bedrug.
im 42 and its turned me into a 9 year old with a stupid grin(is that normal?) who cares im loving it, it just looks superb from every angle and i have looked at it from every angle,washed it twice,hovered it twice and waxed it once even though i have only had it 6 days.my wife said im a sad man and she even says i,ll be giving it a name.IT! IT! she is called lara i told her.
anyway hi all, i will post more later cos im going to have a look at her again.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
great to hear you are happy with `lara` :)

Wait till you drive a bit off road, across a muddy verge or something, then it makes it even more worthwhile :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
another hooked member this is great i am not alone...........bring on the lift :twisted:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Greetings :salute:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi addstore, i am glad i am not the only 40ish year old person with a big grin :D my wife assures me i have always acted like a 10 year old :lol: , i've had my New Nav 20 days now ive done 1800 miles and love it, not given mine a name, but my daughter is called Lara so i can approve of your name choice, Have you seen the offers on DoDo juice detailing stuff on the site, i have just ordered one of their kits today

·
Registered
39 Posts
hi mate
i got the same bug had mine about amonth and think its great iam 45[attachment=0:3s1ihzek]047.JPG[/attachment:3s1ihzek]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.