Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have long been waiting for my D40 STX V6, manual. I placed my order in May and to date, I am still waiting. Last I heard January 07, will be the delivery date. I have noted that the d40 has been praised in many 4WD magazines, winning ute of the year.
I cannot wait a moment longer its is driving me nuts.
I hope to upgrade the tyres.... any suggestions? I am probably going to be after a 90% sand/road 10% mud etc combo. (BF Goodridge OR Coopers??)
Any other suggestions as far as mods? (Suspension/ bullbars etc?)
Anyway I look forward to hearing from you all, and keep up the good work I love this site..... "GO D40 !!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
279 Posts
another Aussie you are in good company mate, you seem to have had to wait a long time for your truck :shock: are they struggling to keep up demand is Aus?

·
Registered
221 Posts
ow ya goin' mate

Its good to see someone else thumb there nose at those slow noisy diesels.........for the awesome power of the V6......fcuk the cost of fuel :lol:

At least by the time you get yours you will be able to get a decent choice of suspension upgrades and other stuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
[
I hope to upgrade the tyres.... any suggestions? I am probably going to be after a 90% sand/road 10% mud etc combo. (BF Goodridge OR Coopers??)
Any other suggestions as far as mods? (Suspension/ bullbars etc?)

Hi D40dude,

Not good news having to wait for your ute, but hey it is worth it when you get it. I changed my tyres before I left the dealer to Cooper ATR's 265/75 and have found them great, no touching anywhere and very quiet on the road.

As for Bullbars I have gone for the ARB steel bar and love it, they have a nice high front, with the risk of offending people I hate the Nissan Alloy bar as they hang to low at the front and look like the reduce your departure angle. The Old Man Emu susoension from ARB is on order and should be ready on the 25th Oct.

Keep waiting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.