Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
yeah, very smart Diesel, the wheels make a hell of a difference! 8)


Any major downsides to them mate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Firestarter said:
yeah, very smart Diesel, the wheels make a hell of a difference! 8)


Any major downsides to them mate?
Er...... Its higher off the ground so it's harder to drag my fat **** up into the cab :oops:

No mate they're okay. Not sure how people get on with 22's though. The ride is definately a tad harsher with the 20's.

The tyres only just fit the lower part of the front of the wheel arches with them on. Not sure how you'd be for clearance with 22's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
diesel said:
Firestarter said:
yeah, very smart Diesel, the wheels make a hell of a difference! 8)


Any major downsides to them mate?
Er...... Its higher off the ground so it's harder to drag my fat **** up into the cab :oops:

No mate they're okay. Not sure how people get on with 22's though. The ride is definately a tad harsher with the 20's.

The tyres only just fit the lower part of the front of the wheel arches with them on. Not sure how you'd be for clearance with 22's
Cheers mate, what does it corner like, any better?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Probably changed them a bit quick to be able to give a definitive answer to that. I bought it on a Friday morning and put the 20's on the same Friday night.

Me....impatient...never :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
diesel said:
Probably changed them a bit quick to be able to give a definitive answer to that. I bought it on a Friday morning and put the 20's on the same Friday night.

Me....impatient...never :eek:

me too mate :roll: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,445 Posts
is it just me, or is there no pictures ?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top