Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Seems my Navara will now sell as I have plenty of interest.

I will sell it on with the original alloys so the genuine Nissan trek-1 alloys are for sale seperately.

They are black and being a genuine Nissan item with oem size and specs they will not need noting on your insurance as a modification.

Looking for £1000 for them but please contact me if you are interested in making an offer. They have the oem Continental all season tyres on with no damage/ punctures. All have around 6mm on them. Collection preferred or I can deliver but reluctant to use a courier.

Pictures can be seen on the autotrder advert....

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will pop these on ebay later.... obviously a large discount for any forum member who can collect so please make me an offer....

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m surprised no one on here is interested in these as they make such a nice difference to look.
here is the eBay link....

these are up for 950 due to the fees on eBay, I will accept any reasonable/Good offer from forum member.... the only caveat being that collection will be necessary.

cheers.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last item .......Price reduced and will be gone soon....

Now 800 on eBay link above but if anyone is interested please make an offer.

many thanks.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all, last try with these.... I have today agreed a price through ebay....Buyer can’t collect until 31/3 and agreed that it is ok to keep them up for sale.

if anyone fancies these, please pm me.

new pictures here.....

thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.