Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 NP300
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have downloaded the app and followed all the steps, but when I go to the main menu to connect to the car the connect button doesn't actually appear on the screen in the vehicle.

I have factory reset the truck to try and get it to show, but it still doesn't come up. Bluetooth connects absolutely fine, just can't use the APPS section.

Any help?

2016 Tekna

·
Registered
2016 NP300
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I've posted this in the wrong forum... now I can't work out how to delete it or move it!!
Sorry admins!

·
Registered
2016 NP300
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

These are the screens I get when I go to the apps section.
No where to pair using the App on the phone.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Tried to connect mine today as well, am getting the same screens as you, I can't get the code to pair the app to the radio. I have it paired through Bluetooth and all that end of things works fine, just can't get the code to sync connect app

·
Registered
2016 NP300
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently Nissan have now cancelled/discontinued the App, which is why it doesn't work anymore.

I guess that means for those of us that haven't already connected to it, it will never work.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Abi, maybe this web could give you more information

It seems that the Nissan system in your Naravra are still common on the market nowaday, I guess Nissan not being ignore the system, try give them a ring and see if they could help (the support will log you in with ticket and have technician follow it, but expect it will not fast acting...)

·
Registered
76 Posts

According from the above Nissan website, your infotainment system connect with this phone apps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts