Nissan-Navara.net banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
hi andy this is what I'm up against at dealer !! :( ye seen pic tho mine is smaller i think or it maybe pic I've disconnected it didn't seem to perform that much different and i disconnected sensor on side of intercooler red didn't make that much if any difference ,but still got engine lit up in orange and still getting same codes 234 238 ,like i said to bluenavara takin car to dealer may just cost money with no result ,anyway i rang dealer before he sent me 3 pics of turbo and pipe set up none had solenoid on so he ask me to take car in morn so i can show him ,i remember when mechanics cud real it off over phone ,these guys are telling me they never heard of boost solenoid or a failure of . :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Tommyoco said:
also im wondering if its got a chip fitted causing to much boost were would it be located ?????
Unlikely. Only one or two chips, the very elaborate ones, manipulate boostpressure. And the errors are usually caused by faulty continuity in the electrical plug/harness on the solenoid, not by high boost itself, my boost sensor gets whipped with 37psi every day.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Make a donation to the site and Steve the owner will send you link for manual to download

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
can anyone tell me how to make donation to receive navara manual ?? also this one is shown 16.8 mpg can't believe how much juice these sup worse than me land cruiser and I'm having all this nonsense with boost sensor solenoid etc ,has anyone got a d40 thats ok reliable ,also the price of parts are ridiculous ,and nissan il name them CROSBY NISSAN LIVERPOOL are useless, sorry for the gripe folks but gotta get it off me chest lol!! another thing i was reading last night is removal of DPF ,duz it make better fuel consumption ?? .

·
Registered
1 Posts
try to clean it with a contact cleaner spray..probably its clogged with oil from the engine breather :evil: i cleaned mine a few days ago and its a totally different truck..its worth the try to see if it will work, you have nothing to lose 😉
What did you use to clean thanks in advance

21 - 28 of 28 Posts