Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I’ve had my Nissan for a few months now, everything is great all works fine apart from this vibrating noise that seems to come from the dash board. It only happens at low speeds. Any ideas what it might be? i have attched a link to a video of the problem Matts Nissan Rattle

Its driveing me mad ive look tgough a lot of posts and cant seem to work out what it is.

Cheers Matt

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Car

·
Administrator
17,173 Posts
Welome to the forum.

A few possiblities..

Take out the pollen filter behind the glovebox and look for any leaves and debris. While you have the glovebox popped down, look for any loose wires.

The aircon pipes on the engine side of the bulkhead are sometimes loose and can be clipped together with a cable tie.

The bonnet stops at the front corners of the inner wings can often do with a turn to raise them a bit.

Noises can often appear to come areas that sound like they are behind the dashboard, so check what is in your glovebox, centre console etc. Sometimes even a dropped coin in the wrong place....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you ill look at those

Thanks Matt

Welome to the forum.

A few possiblities..

Take out the pollen filter behind the glovebox and look for any leaves and debris. While you have the glovebox popped down, look for any loose wires.

The aircon pipes on the engine side of the bulkhead are sometimes loose and can be clipped together with a cable tie.

The bonnet stops at the front corners of the inner wings can often do with a turn to raise them a bit.

Noises can often appear to come areas that sound like they are behind the dashboard, so check what is in your glovebox, centre console etc. Sometimes even a dropped coin in the wrong place....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts