Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I for the life of me cannot work out what could possibly be the problem have replaced fuel filter, replaced fuel lines, have replaced the Throttle position sensor, air flow sensor and Cam sensor. Has a new battery. Some days it will start and run perfect
when its playing up it will idle, then start idling really rough before stalling.
any help appreciated. Took it to a 'Nissan Mechanic' and they were useless as an ashtray on a motorbike. Tried saying its the head gasket. ITS NOT!!

i have a video of it doing it, however for some reason it will not attach to the thread ! :(

Thanks !! :) :)

·
Administrator
13,627 Posts
Nearly all
Hey guys, I for the life of me cannot work out what could possibly be the problem have replaced fuel filter, replaced fuel lines, have replaced the Throttle position sensor, air flow sensor and Cam sensor. Has a new battery. Some days it will start and run perfect
when its playing up it will idle, then start idling really rough before stalling.
any help appreciated. Took it to a 'Nissan Mechanic' and they were useless as an ashtray on a motorbike. Tried saying its the head gasket. ITS NOT!!

i have a video of it doing it, however for some reason it will not attach to the thread ! :(

Thanks !! :) :)
Welcome to the forum.
From what I have seen the fuel pump is the weak link on the ZD30.

You just paste the URL into a post to show a YouTube video.
If you are using the YouTube app, click the share icon on the video and you get the option to copy a link.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts