Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Godawful pile of *****...

plasticy no feeling through steering, sharp brakes, wallowy at speed, gutless, **** slow tuning radio poxy little thing. Throttle appears to be attched to the engine by a huge damper and rubber band - it takes several seconds for it to wake up and rev...

Sorry - just got given one from Wellington Nissan as a courtesy car whilst my D40 is in for a service......

·
Registered
16 Posts
totaly agree i had one yesterday as curtsey car and they are horrible mine had 3.000 miles on it and exhaust was rattling and on back roads its nearly dangerous very bouncy and quiet small compared to d22

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Never driven a Nissan Note :( is it worse than a Micra ?

As i had a MIcra for a few days once and it made a great track day Car :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think a micra would be better - its lower and a bit more... ahem... sporty... in the loosest possible use of the term.

the note is a take the kids to school only vehicle.. maybe to tescos. but not on holiday... its too scary to drive on the open road.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
guydewdney said:
i think a micra would be better - its lower and a bit more... ahem... sporty... in the loosest possible use of the term.

the note is a take the kids to school only vehicle.. maybe to tescos. but not on holiday... its too scary to drive on the open road.
maybe its for off road use only ? :) :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bought a Note for the wife back in May. We've got three kids & they love it. Nothing else in it's class with the legroom and loadspace that this has. She has the diesel SE, does 58mpg, cheap insurance, tax. Sure..it's a bit plasticky, SVE has classier (leather) feel, but for a nippy second car it's brilliant. Would benefit from a big glass moonroof though.

BK

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi there guys, i work in the factory that builds the note.... seems to be a good little car, but i,ve just been in the new qashqai...top spec one is very nice. i like all nissans cos they pay my bills

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.