Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi is there anyone that can help me with this 2012 3 litre v6 dci auto as hard as i try i cant
find any information on this truck not a haynes manual or even someone that has worked
on one. iv just purchased it and it broke down the nest day.not sure what to do next.
if some one can help be much appreciated

·
Administrator
12,985 Posts
Hi is there anyone that can help me with this 2012 3 litre v6 dci auto as hard as i try i cant
find any information on this truck not a haynes manual or even someone that has worked
on one. iv just purchased it and it broke down the nest day.not sure what to do next.
if some one can help be much appreciated
Unusual to have problems with these, mine is doing just fine with 130k on the clock.

What's the problem? Are there any fault codes or lights on the dash?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unusual to have problems with these, mine is doing just fine with 130k on the clock.

What's the problem? Are there any fault codes or lights on the dash?
Hi thanks for your reply im pulling my hair out. Iv made the problem worse than it was. iv had a navara for the last ten years or so.
i just bought this truck never having the v6 and it broke down the very nest day it has low fuel pressure and it chose when it wanted to start
it has no codes. so after checking the fuses and the relays chose to drop the tank but the sender was new and worked fine. so now pump still
not working on the key and now cant get fuel up to the filter although im wiring the pump separately. And i have no paper work or manuals and
cant find any so im at a bit of a loss. Id be so grateful for some help
My Very Best Regards Wilf

·
Administrator
12,985 Posts
Have you got the primer that came with the truck? Tricky job but the fuel system now needs priming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts