Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I had to remove the dash to replace the heater core as it was leaking. Bugger of a job pulling that all out. I have it all back together, hopefully I haven't created any noise/rattles. The problem I have is that the climate control section is not working, ie no power. The fan is blowing seems like on high. The rest of the dash (radio/sat nav etc) all works, its purely the climate control section.

I have taken it back out again and it looks like everything is plugged in. Checked the fuse box and they are good.
Does anyone have a picture of the wiring at the back of the dash?
2014 D40 Spanish built.

Thanks Tim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Double checked all the fuses and they are all good. Plugs are in firmly. I did notice there is one empty slot in the back of the head unit. Has anyone got a photo of the back of the head unit with all the plugs in? I have had a look and I can't seem to fine any plugs that I have forgotten.

Also the A/C is not gassed up, could that cause the issue?

Thanks Tim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But will the climate control still power up and allow things like the fan speed and air vents to be changed? I realise the A/C won't work without being gassed up but does it kill all the climate control functions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just not powering up screen works, but no power to the climate control section ie fan, temp, vents. Everything else is fine. Seems like I have missed a plug but I can't see any loose ones. There is one slot in the back that doesn't have anything plugged in but I can't find anything to plug into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts