Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Changed the SCV and manually told ECU . started great idled fine then shut it down for the night. Next morning, Off too work (4:15am) No start. Bugger, on push bike and off i go. got home and decided to reboot ECU for new SCV to see if that was prob. did that then check engine starts flashing codes at me. 409- 1272 -93 out came the Haynes . the 409 is an issue the i was aware of i just top up coolant at the moment. - 1273 pressure relief valve on rail stuck open - 93 large fuel leek. So been hunting in Darwin Aussie for new one. NO GO. nobody has one. checked online and ordered one, but then found valve replacement Bungs. little research and out comes the welder and i turned my valve into a Bung. But the Big Girl wont start. WOT AM I MISSING HERE ? HELP PLEASE ---PS --- Foxwell NT301 arrived and only code it shows is the 409 .

·
Administrator
13,103 Posts
Not sure about replacing the pcv with a bung, but P0272 and 0093 are classic scv faults.
As you have replaced it, you might want to check that you haven't pinched the rubber O ring. Many of us have done that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, will remove again tomorrow and check, apparently serious 4WD'ers replace the valve for a bung so it does not slip into limp mode when driving hard in deep sand and mud. Mrs Google told me that .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts