Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suddenly developed an issue after leaving my van parked for a week. It drove fine on my way to work and the second I stopped and tried to leave again my throttle did absolutely nothing. Ever so often it would work and drive fine for a few seconds then go back to doing nothing.
I checked the fuel filter and water separator and they seemed clear and fine. Also checked that the diesel was going through the lines and it seem like its going with a steady stream. This lead me to believe it was a throttle issue. I tried to remove the gas pedal to check the connections but even after removing the 2 bolts at the bottom the assembly would not come off. I ended up leaving it there for a bit with the battery unplugged and when i came back to it it worked for the drive home without fail.
Two days later I took it to work again and this time same thing. Left fine and when i stopped and switched off no throttle. It is now doing it all the time. I unplugged the green and brown cable and nothing happened. After crawling on from idle in first gear I was able to limp it home but this is dangerous and can't keep this up. Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts