Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading up on nos and apparently if you use a nos kit with one of those chip thingies that over fuel the nos enables the extra fuel to be burnt off no black smoke and up to 200 hp more
but on a different web page it said if you use a chip that advances timing it would explode this was for a petrol engine
has any one had any experience with diesel nos kits and can you cut the hp from 200 to say 50 extra as I don’t fancy driving a 374 hp navara

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
theres a site somewhere that does a propane kit. to add propane to the air mix :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
nos works very well on diesels. They are inherently a lot stronger than petrol engines due to the fact they have to withstand a lot higher compression.
A dry nitrous kit with no extra fuel added will gain anything from 15-75bhp.

However an extra 75bhp in one hit does take its toll on the transmission and driveline!!

If you are serious about nos wait to get the new revo kit from the wizzards of nos. This is a brand new progressive kit that is going to revolutionise the nos market.

I love nos so much i have it on my KTM 990 Superduke and Toyota Supra. It really is laughing gas!!!!!

G

·
if anything, on a petrol engine, you want to retard the timing with NO2 not advance it..

TDM850 with kent cams, K&Ns, stage 3 dynojet, laser pro stock race exhaust, and only 20 bhp of NO2...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts