Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Does anyone have a spreadsheet showing what service items should be replaced at certain miles?

My Np300 is going into an independent for its 4th service at 58k as Nissan is shut. I know its a major but what is changed as part of that?

I know oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, pollen filter and brake fluid are. Is trans or diff oil changed at this miles?

Only service schedule I can find that lays it out is for the 2.5

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
That is not service schedule for a uk NP300 as they have 18k service interval . looking at that web link I would say its for south Africa. ZA being south african domain.
OP have you not got the warranty book as there should be two stuck in pages with servicing schedule on them I think you will find 18 and 54K is minor service and 36 and 72 are major . I only have schedule for new model which has changed again. Have you actually tried your dealer as many have sales shut down but workshops are working . Mine was serviced 10 days ago at dealership which from the outside was shut . However sales as well were working just not from showroom. They were still delivering and selling new .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts