Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody in here used Growl audios units before.? 9" replacement unit that supports TV and pretty much ever other android app, along with Internet connection sim card needed obviously, all factor wheel control apparently work

I'm waiting in mine arriving any day now so probably a bit late with this question but curious to know if anyone's got experience with theese units.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Does it work with the 360 cameras?

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and mistakes.

·
Super Moderator
4,472 Posts
Be very interested in a full review and spec list as im thinking of upgrading

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I arrived today, only issue I'm having so far so the cameras come on.... But they go off after about 20 seconds and I need to turn the car off to get them back on again.... Ran of if time to investigate so that's tomorrows job.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I arrived today, only issue I'm having so far so the cameras come on.... But they go off after about 20 seconds and I need to turn the car off to get them back on again.... Ran of if time to investigate so that's tomorrows job.
Have you got any further updates on the unit? My hardstone unit has arrived and I have some things I would like to compare

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I arrived today, only issue I'm having so far so the

Have you got any further updates on the unit? My hardstone unit has arrived and I have some things I would like to compare
Haven't had the chance yet, I have put the oem unit back in at the moment, I will be looking at it again over the Easter.

How's your unit Any pics of it installed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In what part? It's running android 6.0 that's about all it's gotta, say apart from a load of numbers for the build number.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
A full review from each of you would be good, including cost of unit plus shipping.

Do they integrate well with existing systems? IE. Cameras, steering wheel controls, USB port etc.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and mistakes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you get to it a picture of the front dashboard so that we can see the aesthetics of the finished install with the surround.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm having a little issue with the cameras at the moment, when I select reverse the camera comes on then cuts out after about 20 seconds so I took the unit out as I never had the time to fix it, I think maybe the camera power supply is not good enough on the bridged system so gonna put a relay when I get some time.

·
Super Moderator
4,472 Posts
I'm having a little issue with the cameras at the moment, when I select reverse the camera comes on then cuts out after about 20 seconds so I took the unit out as I never had the time to fix it, I think maybe the camera power supply is not good enough on the bridged system so gonna put a relay when I get some time.
Can't you power it direct from the reverse lamp itself?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts