Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,
My first post so please go easy on me.

I have a 2015 d23, about a week ago I started hearing a tapping noise coming from under the engine(suspected exhaust). The other day while driving there was a loud bang like a balloon popping and I had lost power. Found out that I had a pipe that had burst off on the hot side. I have put this back and that is now fine.
The thing is it is still sounding very loud from the engine bay and my car is sounding like a tractor. Has anyone had this issue before or knows what it is?

Thanks for the help in advance!

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
103 Posts
Hello people,
My first post so please go easy on me.

I have a 2015 d23, about a week ago I started hearing a tapping noise coming from under the engine(suspected exhaust). The other day while driving there was a loud bang like a balloon popping and I had lost power. Found out that I had a pipe that had burst off on the hot side. I have put this back and that is now fine.
The thing is it is still sounding very loud from the engine bay and my car is sounding like a tractor. Has anyone had this issue before or knows what it is?

Thanks for the help in advance!
Can you film the noise and upload to youtube or something?

Hard to tell without some more indication or description of the noise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you film the noise and upload to youtube or something?

Hard to tell without some more indication or description of the noise.
I tried recording it but it’s to hard to hear on the record but in person it’s loud. It only seems to come from the drivers side and it’s like a loud tapping noise.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
103 Posts
I tried recording it but it’s to hard to hear on the record but in person it’s loud. It only seems to come from the drivers side and it’s like a loud tapping noise.
What about when driving, get a mate to record video - without video or audio it will be hard to help, it's not injector rattle?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts