Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
Navara Tekna 2016 (3rd one)
20 Posts
Hi everyone, I got a 19 plate NP300 hired for 3 years and the pipe had been replaced under warranty. i.e the newest generations are still affected by this issue.
I eventually bought a 16 plate that is pristine but same problem.
Can we manage sourcing the seals? I've seen posts but not where to get them from
Many thanks

· Registered
20 Posts
Having investigated, my understanding is that either replacing the whole pipe or only the seal will unfortunately not last. Better spending a few more quid to get it definitely sorted.
See this Youtube video showing an upgrade with CRG hot pipe
What do you think?

· Registered
20 Posts
I'll find out the price of the genuine pipe. Regarding this replacement one, I requested a quotation as well. There is another alternative Funny enough they are down the road from CRG, next to Brisbane.

· Registered
20 Posts
The point is to have the exact dimensions. I went to the dealer I know to try getting a faulty pipe and investigate without having my pickup off the road but they send them back to warranty the vast majority of the time.

· Registered
20 Posts
For a bit less than 150€, I took the genuine option for now. Whilst the faulty one will be on the bench, I'll try to source the seals as I fear it might not be fixed for ever. Nissan changed the part number, so I do hope that there is an improvement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts