Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have just bought a 2016 navara tekna with 44k. When I got it home I’ve spotted a small pool of oil on top of the turbo which looks like it’s came from a leaking seal / o ring on the turbo hot pipe.

Is it possible to get replacement o rings for this pipe or is it a complete replacement hot pipe?
I have been struggling to find any uk suppliers online and was wondering if anyone here has had same issues and could recommend where to source parts?

Thanks in advance, new to this forum and new to navara’s.
Hi I have also just purchased the same navara and I have exactly the same problem. Have you had it fixed?

· Registered
4 Posts
Not yet, I bought a new pipe from Nissan as the seal wasn’t available itself. I fitted it and it was fine for two days, day three it started leaking again so currently waiting on an answer back from them at the moment
Thanks for your reply. when mine was in for a service the mechanic did re seal the pipe but it did not work. I was thinking of replacing the pipe so thanks for the info on that. I will let you know how i get on, if you could let me know how you go that would be great.

· Registered
4 Posts
Just to give you a quick update, that’s two new pipes I’ve had fitted. Genuine part from Nissan. They thought it may have been a faulty batch to start with. But yet again, after two days that’s the new pipe leaking from the seal. I’m not entirely sure where to go from here with it. I have purchased two orings as an experiment to try with my old pipe but still waiting for them to arrive just now.
Have you had any progress with yours?
Hi Thanks for the update. I am currently in discussion with NISSAN UK I discovered my oil leak when the vehicle had 10 days warranty left and I was told by the local dealer that they could not do it before the warranty had expired ( the person I spoke to at the dealers indicated to me that it was a well known fault) so I have taken it up with Nissan directly. I will let you know the outcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts