Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some information and advice, have noticed an ongoing collection of oil in the location in the images below.

Usually just give a spray with parts cleaner, and wipe away and it gradually collects again. No loss of oil noted, and there is an oil catch can installed.

Does anyone know where the leak is likely to be originating from, how or what I need to do in order to fix/stop?

Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive fuel system Automotive design
/
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Bumper Automotive exterior

· Registered
147 Posts
Any idea what they actually did? The catch can does catch an extraordinary amount of oil, which is apparently normal :oops:
"Metal pipe attached to the turbo" is all they told me.
If there's a catch can it didn't catch my leak, this is what it did to my £7K driveway, very annoyed! Still haven't got it all out.
Road surface Brickwork Grey Brick Rectangle

· Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Metal pipe attached to the turbo" is all they told me.
If there's a catch can it didn't catch my leak, this is what it did to my £7K driveway, very annoyed! Still haven't got it all out. View attachment 65805
Yikes - decent oil drop there, the catch can catches an insane amount of oil, and as yet I don't have leaks onto the garage floor, I simply use part cleaner and a rag and clean it from that spot in the photo as it gets bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.