Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
49 Posts
Afternoon everyone, i have an Ad blue problem where the warning of how many many i have left until i top up won’t go out! My ad blue is definitely topped up. I have also noticed an oil leak behid the turbo? Maybe the two are connected?
Did you manage to work anything out with the leak?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Did you manage to work anything out with the leak?
Don’t think the leaks much To worry about doesn’t look that bad, Regarding the ad blue if the level went down to low the pressure sensor will put the warning light on, you will have to reset the fault to put the W.L back out.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
49 Posts
Don’t think the leaks much To worry about doesn’t look that bad, Regarding the ad blue if the level went down to low the pressure sensor will put the warning light on, you will have to reset the fault to put the W.L back out.
Mine had a black mark in the same spot, gave it a quick spray with degreaser and wiped it off and hasn’t returned for about a month now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mine had a black mark in the same spot, gave it a quick spray with degreaser and wiped it off and hasn’t returned for about a month now.
You get minor oil sweats on most engines just got to clean them with gunk spray occasionally and monitor them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts