Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if anyone takes offence at this, but why don't old folk who can hardly walk STAY AT HOME UNLESS IT IS ESSENTIAL TO GO OUT, especially in the snow etc.

And, when they have had all day to go shopping whilst I was at work, why are they in my way at Asda at 9pm in an evening or on a Sunday afternoon :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Because they're old and cantankerous and have nothing else to do except sit infront of the 3 bar electric fire getting corn beef legs when it's 32 degrees outside! So Pissing you and me off at ASDA (or sainsburys in my case) is the only joy they have.

Take my great Aunt for instance, she complains about the local kids playing football in the field opposite her house because if they aren't carefull they'll put her window out. The playing fields at the other side of the road and at least 150 yards away. David married to a toothpick Beckham couldn't put her window through from that distance!!

Old people, they're just not like they used to be!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Dont start me off on Old People. :lol:

Know your place and stay inside, use internet Shopping only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.